Skip to main content

What's on my spotify playlist

Music is always playing in my room all the time. I think because we are detached, I am okay playing my songs as loud as I want as our neighbors can't hear us (the joys of being detached.)I thought I would share with you all what on my playlist on spotify. I have to admit that I don't just have one playlist, actually I have about 27 (I think hehe.) So hear is a few of my favorite songs -
1) Something I Need by Ben Haenow 


2) Sugar by Maroon 5 


3) Wild Heart by The Vamps 

4) Wrapped Up by Olly Murs

5) If You Don't Know by 5 Seconds Of Summer

6) Superheroes by The Script

7) Daylight by 5 Seconds Of Summer

8) Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding 

9) Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony

10) Heroes (we could be) by Alesso

I have loads more songs that i would love to share with you but then the list would go on and on. so i have just given you some of my top favorite songs to listen to. I also do love listening to One Direction, relaxing music and anything that is in the top charts.
If you want to let me know what you love listening to you can do but you don't have to if you don't want to. I hope you have liked this post xx

Lots of love,
HailsExclusive xxx  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Have you ever wanted something soooo much that you can't stop thinking about it all the time? Well, I decided to share with you guys some of the things that I really really want at the minute. 1) Macbook Air- OK so I know it's loads and loads of money and that I should probably stop dreaming about having one, but I just can't. So I have decided that I'm going to save up some money first and at the end of the year hope that maybe if I get some money for my Birthday and at Christmas, maybe I will have enough to get one. I really really want one of these. Iv'e had a look at the things others have said about them on YouTube and other sites and I've seen nothing but good reviews on them. I have to get myself one. 2) Beats Speakers (in pink)- I don't think I would have any other colour to be honest. I think it must be a more girly thing. This item I can defiantly DREAM ON with, there is no way EVER I'm going to be able to get one of these.    3) The

AVON

I can't believe this. Hey everyone, just want to write a quick post today. I went to work the other day and one of the girls is an Avon representative! Me and my mom have been trying to find someone who does it for ages. Arghhh I'm so excited cause we really love Avon but we haven't been able to get anything for a long time. I know that we could have gone online but it is a lot nicer looking in the book. As soon as the order comes I am going to share what we both got and how much each item was (it's so cheap). My mom used to always get Avon products until the representative she used decided to just leave 😒 I don't think that she has really gotten any really good makeup since then so I think when I brought the book home she was really happy happy just to get her old makeup back. Aww bless her. If you use or used Avon makeup let me know what you think to the products and what you use. Many thanks everyone, HailsExclusive xoxox

Where does the time go?!

Hey, Before you read this post take a look at my About Me page at the top of  your page. I have just recently updated it on briefly where I am in life. Take a look and let me know what you think. (Emotion- nervous lol) πŸ˜ƒ omg didn’t realise I could put emojis on this hehe. πŸ˜‚πŸ’– If you are reading this thankyou very much, it means a lot. As I am getting older I want to more write about learning about life, exploring new hobbies and general chat. I think I am going to find it helpful to write about various things and be able to refer back to them over the course of the year. 😊 This was just a quick post just to say hi again (I know AGAIN, oh dearπŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬). Many thanks, hails xxxx